The Prince George Driving School is committed to protecting the privacy of its users, adhering to the principles of trust, integrity and professionalism in accordance with the highest moral and ethical standards.
Our policies and practices adhere to the "Ten Principles of Privacy" which comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and corresponding provincial privacy acts.
- 1) Accountability
- The Prince George Driving School is accountable for all personal information in its possession or control, including any personal information transferred to third parties for processing. The Prince George Driving School has established policies and procedures to comply with this Privacy Code, and has designated one or more persons accountable for compliance.
- 2) Identifying the Purposes of Collecting Personal Information
- The Prince George Driving School will inform individuals of the purpose for which personal information will be used before or when they consent to its collection. If you submit an application form to The Prince George Driving School , you are required to provide certain information necessary to deliver the selected service. The collection of this information is required in order to provide the necessary services.
- 3) Obtaining Consent
- The Prince George Driving School will obtain consent before or when it collects, uses or discloses personal information about an individual. An individual can provide consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information about them expressly, implicitly, or through an authorized representative. An individual can withdraw consent at any time, with certain exceptions. The Prince George Driving School will collect, use or disclose personal information without an individual's consent only in limited circumstances as permitted by law.
- 4) Limits for Collecting Personal Information
- The Prince George Driving School limits the amount and type of personal information it collects. The Prince George Driving School will collect personal information only for the identified purposes or as otherwise permitted by law.
- 5) Limits for Using, Disclosing and Keeping Personal Information
- Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. All information provided to the The Prince George Driving School , either on this website or through any other means of communication, is held to be confidential and may be released to others only as deemed necessary for the purpose of completing your transaction. The Prince George Driving School has taken extensive measures to ensure the confidentiality of your information and prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
- 6) Keeping Personal Information Accurate
- The Prince George Driving School will keep the personal information in its possession or control accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to The Prince George Driving School . Individuals may challenge the accuracy and completeness of personal information about them at any time and have it amended as appropriate.
- 7) Safeguarding Personal Information
- The Prince George Driving School protects personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. The personal information that you provide will be secured and organizational processes are in place to limit access to your personal information to selected groups of individuals.
- 8) Making Information about Policies and Procedures Available
- The Prince George Driving School will be open about the procedures used to manage personal information. Individuals will have access to information about these procedures through this Privacy Code, by contacting The Prince George Driving School . The information will be available in a format that is easy to understand.
- 9) Providing Access to Personal Information
- When an individual requests it, The Prince George Driving School will advise the individual what personal information The Prince George Driving School has in its possession or control about the individual, what it is being used for, and to whom it has been disclosed. When an individual requests it, The Prince George Driving School will give an individual access to the personal information about them which is in the possession or control of The Prince George Driving School.
- 10) Handling Complaints and Questions
- Customers may direct any questions or inquires with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy as indicated below.
Prince George Driving SchoolRaj Brar